The Palmetto Hooker

The Palmetto Hooker

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Patriotic Headband

My daughter has an adorable outfit to wear for the 4th of July, but I wanted to make her something else. I'm not big on designing things myself so I went on the search for something quick and easy to make her. I ended up finding the Summer Band by Snappy Tots (http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/summer-band). It worked up very quick, I was able to complete it in one night.




I really like this headband because it's not too hot for our extremely warm temperatures this summer (+100 degrees this past week). It's also made to be adjustable so the same headband that fits my toddler will also fit me. The color options are also endless. I could see this being a big hit during football season before it gets too cool.

What are your thoughts? Would you wear it or would you like one for your daughter?


No comments:

Post a Comment